Hi, I am Savannah Shaw -- previously Savannah Miller.
I'm a wedding & portrait photographer based in Birmingham, AL but open for travel as well. I began shooting when I was 17 and here I am 12 years later and I still love it. I love capturing precious moments and making you feel beautiful all at the same time. My areas of experience include: Weddings, Engagements, Families, Babies, Seniors, etc. I specialize in natural light and I have begun dabbling in studio lighting.
A little bit about me...
- I am a wife, mother to 1 son and love Jesus.
- We are members of Church of the Highlands and enjoy doing small groups.
- I graduated from Samford University with a Bachelors in Paralegal Studies.
- I currently work full time along with photography.
- I am an audible addict and turning into a book nerd.
- My favorite shows are The Office, Parks & Rec, A Million Little Things, and currently The Masked Singer.
I have big dreams and big goals and I have to do a lot in order to get closer to achieving them.
“Words cannot express my gratitude for having you there to capture Josh and my big day! I am very insecure in photos and you helped me to feel relaxed and confident! From the engagement photos to the wedding day and reception. You made us so comfortable and we really appreciate you working around all of the unexpected changes. I can't wait to have you again for future photo sessions. Thank you so much.”
—Katherine & Josh